What do I love and hate?
I was tagged by new mummy Hannah over at hibabyblog who shared her 10 loves and hates, asking for me to share mine. Well of course, I thought, how hard could it be?
Well it turns out it is actually quite hard but I got there.
10 Things I love
- Family 🙂 (I feel this may the top option for many!)
- Making things (knitting, crocheting etc)
- Irn-Bru (diet, from a bottle not a can)
- Animals (I have a cat, two dogs and two guinea pigs)
- Cloth nappies (they save a fortune and there are so many different designs)
- Traveling around the world
- Finding a bargain on pre-loved sites (have saved ourselves a fortune when buying toys or baby items for M)
- Bright colours (loathe dark and dismal things)
- Spending time outdoors, especially now M can walk and is happy to explore her surroundings.
- Watching M sleep. That peaceful innocence. Love it.
10 Things I hate
- Baby/child comparisons (they all develop differently and no child is more special than the next).
- Competitive parenting (why? Let us all just enjoy what we are doing without being made to feel we are doing it wrong).
- The dentist.
- People who are just too loud and boisterous, wanting to be the centre of attention at all costs. No. Just no.
- Know it alls. Need a say more?
- Creepy crawlies.
- Feeling tired all the time.
- Sweet and sour chicken.
- The breast vs bottle feeding debate.
- Cleaning – You clean and it just gets dirty again.